Table Of Contents
- Biography of Vanessa Bryant
- Early life
- Career and philanthropy
- Personal life
- Short Information
- Personal Information
- Physical Stats
- Education | Qualification
- Family | Relative
- Relationship Status
- Estimated Net Worth of Vanessa Bryant
- Car Collection –
- Television Shows
- Awards | Achievements
- Favorite Things:-
- Social Accounts
- Frequently Asked Question
Biography of Vanessa Bryant
Vanessa Urbieta Cornejo popularly known as Vanessa Bryant is an American public figure known for her marriage to basketball player Kobe Bryant.
They have a foundation that provides scholarships to minority college students worldwide.
In order to assist young athletes in need, Bryant runs the Mamba & Mambacita Sports Foundation. Vanessa leads Granity Studios as president and CEO.
Vanessa Bryant was born on May 5, 1982, in Los Angeles, California. She is Latina of Mexican blood, and when she was a kid, her parents were divorced.
Her parents’ divorce led to her biological father shifting to Baja California. In 1990, her mother married Stephen Laine, a middle manager at the same electronics company where she was employed.
Even though her dad never formally adopted Vanessa, she changed her name to Vanessa Marie Laine in 2000.
She attended Marina High School, where she participated in theater club activities and was a cheerleader.
Bryant and Kobe Bryant first became acquainted in 1999 while working on the music video for Krayzie Bone’s single “G’d Up.”
Due to the publicity, her connection with Kobe Bryant was receiving, she had to finish her final year of high school at home as an independent study.
Bryant earned an honors diploma from high school in 2000.
Career and philanthropy
Bryant and her husband Kobe formed the VIVO Foundation in 2007 and renamed it the Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Foundation.
It is a nonprofit organization that promotes broadening youths’ perspectives on the world. It offers scholarships to young people across the world, including minority college students.
The couple provided the National Museum of African American History and Culture with its first funding.
Bryant named her husband’s Mamba Sports Foundation the Mamba and Mambacita Sports Foundation in memory of her daughter Gianna.
The charity aids underprivileged young athletes. Bryant introduced a clothing collection in memory of Gianna in May 2021. The label is affiliated with Dannijo, a company run by women.
Bryant was given the Be Your Own Champion Award on February 8, 2022, recognizing her management of the Mambacita Sports Foundation.
Bryant worked with Baby2Baby to support needy mothers and kids. The honor was given as a part of the Sports Power Brunch: Celebrating the Most Influential Women in Sports
On April 18, 2001, Laine Bryant wed Kobe Bryant in a secret ceremony at Dana Point, California. Natalia, the couple’s first child, was born to her in January 2003.
A few days later, she got an eight-carat purple diamond ring valued at $4 million, sparking rumors that it was an appreciation present for her assistance.
Kobe Bryant, Vanessa Bryant’s husband, and their two girls all benefited greatly from her. Supporters praised her for questioning the National Basketball Association’s tolerance of tomcatting.
In the spring of 2005, Bryant miscarried due to an ectopic pregnancy. Gianna Maria-Onore also referred to as “Gigi,” was her second child and was born in May 2006.
Bryant’s housekeeper Maria Jimenez sued Bryant in 2009, claiming that she had endured verbal abuse and denigration while working at their Newport Coast home.
Bryant responded by suing Jimenez for breaking a confidentiality agreement. Bryant refuted the accusations.
Bryant filed for divorce from Kobe on December 16, 2011, citing irreconcilable differences. Thirteen months later, the Bryants decided not to divorce.
Bryant gave birth to her third daughter, Bianka Bella, in the first few days of December 2016. In January 2019, the couple revealed they were expecting a fourth daughter. Capri Kobe, their fourth and final child, was born in June 2019.
Bryant is suing Los Angeles County for negligence and invasion of privacy after capturing images of the accident victims and publishing them inappropriately.
A trial date of February 22, 2022, was established. Bryant’s spouse and their daughter Gigi perished in a helicopter disaster on January 26, 2020.
- Known As – Vanessa Laine and Ness
- Current Age – 40 years old
- Birth Date – 5 May 1982
- Profession – Model and Philanthropist
- BirthName – Vanessa Urbieta Cornejo
- Known As – Vanessa Laine
- Date of Birth – 5 May 1982
- Current Age – 40 years old
- Birth Place – Los Angeles, California, US
- Hometown – Los Angeles, California, US
- Profession – Public Figure and Philanthropist.
- Zodiac Sign – Taurus
- Religion – Christianity
- Nationality – American
- Height – In meters – 1.65 m, In centimeters – 165 cm, In feet and inches – 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight – In kilograms – 55 kg, In pounds – 121 lbs
- Body Dimension – Breast – 34, Waist – 26, Hips – 35
- Eye Color – Dark Brown
- Hair Color – Black
Education | Qualification
- School – N/A
- College – N/A
- Qualification – N/A
Family | Relative
- Father – N/A
- Mother – Sofia Laine
- Brother – N/A
- Sister – Sophie Laine
- Son – N/A
- Daughter – late – Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant, Natalia Diamante Bryant, Capri Kobe Bryant, and Bianka Bella Bryant
- GF/BF – N/A
- Ex-Husband – Kobe Bryant (m. 2001–2020)
- Ex-Husband – Kobe Bryant (m. 2001–2020)
Estimated Net Worth of Vanessa Bryant
- Total net worth – $600 million
Car Collection –
- Lamborghini Murcielago ($460,000)
- Mercedes-AMG G63 ($160,000)
- Land Rover Range Rover ($91,000)
- Cadillac Escalade ($88,000)
- Bike Collection – N/A
- House –
- Newport Coast
- At the age of barely 18, she married Kobe Bryant.
- When her parents separated, she was just three years old.
- On January 26, 2020, her husband Kobe and daughter Gianna Bryant perished in a helicopter crash.
- On December 16, 2011, Vanessa filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.
- On January 11, 2013, Vanessa revealed via social media that they had canceled their divorce.
- On April 18, 2001, they married at St. Edward Roman Catholic Church in Dana Point, California.
- On January 26, 2020, a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California, resulted in the loss of Kobe, Gianna, and seven other persons.
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2009)
Awards | Achievements
- Baby2Baby 10 Year Gala: Philanthropy award (2021)
- Sports Power Brunch: Celebrating the Most Powerful Women in Sports: Be Your Own Champion Award (2022)
- Favorite Activities: Golfing
- Favorite Clothing Brand: Dolce & Gabbana
- Favorite Makeup Product: Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear
- Favorite Place: Rockefeller Center and Disney World
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/vanessabryant
- Twitter – N/A
- TikTok – N/A
- YouTube – N/A
- Facebook – N/A
Frequently Asked Question
Ans: Vanessa Urbieta Cornejo is the birth name of Vanessa Bryant.
Ans: Vanessa Bryant’s net worth is to be estimated at around $600 million.
Ans: Vanessa Bryant is the mother of four daughters Natalia Diamante Bryant, Capri Kobe Bryant, and Bianka Bella Bryant, her daughter Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant died in a helicopter crash.
Ans: Vanessa Bryant is currently not dating anyone as of mid-2022.
Ans: Vanessa has four cars Lamborghini Murcielago, Mercedes-AMG G63, Land Rover Range Rover, and Cadillac Escalade.