Tiger Shroff is an Indian Bollywood Actor, Son of Veteran Actor Jackie Shroff. Check out the below Complete details of Tiger Shroff Facts, Wiki, Bio, Family details, and much more!
|Real Name||Jai Hemanth Shroff|
|Profession||Bollywood Actor, Dancer, and Martial Arts|
|Height,Weight & More|
|Height (approx)||175 in Centimeters |
1.75 in Meters
5′ 9” in Inches
|Weight (approx)||In Kilogram 73 KG, In Pounds 154 lbs|
|Body Measurements (approx)||Chest 45 – Waist 30 -Biceps – 16 Inches|
|Shoe Size||9 Inches|
|Date Of Birth||2nd March 1990|
|Age (as of 2021)||31 Years|
Check live age Here
|Zodiac Sign||♓ Pisces|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharastra, India.|
|School(s)||Besant, Montessori School, Juhu Mumbai,|
American School Of Bombay, Mumbai
|College/University||Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Education Qualification||12th Standard (University drop-out)|
|Debut (Bollywood)||Film: Heropanti (2014)|
|Food Habit||Non – Vegetarian|
|Hobbies||Fitness, Dance, Martial Arts|
|Controversy||He was booked a case by the Mumbai police for violating the Covid-19 rules during the Curfew Hours. They were booked under Section 188 Of the Indian Penal Code (Disobeying the order of public servant)The Hindu|
|Awards||2014: Super Star Of Tomorrow – Male (Star Dust Awards)|
Most Entertaining Actor – Male (Big Star Entertainment Awards)
Best Male Debut – (Star Guild Awards) – Heropanti.
2015: Star Debut of the Year – Male – (IIfa Awards)
Most Promising New Comer – Male (Life Ok Screen Awards) – Heropanti.
|Role Model||Bruce Lee and Michael Jackson|
|Parents||Father: Jackie Shroff|
Mother: Ayesha Dutt
Sister: Krishna Shroff
|Affairs, GirlFriends, and More|
|GirlFriends (BF)||Disha Patani|
|Favorite Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Bruce Lee, Amir Khan|
|Favorite Destination||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Enter the Dragon (1973)|
|Salary (Approx)||5 Crores/Film News 18|
|Networth||60 Crores Republic World|
|House Address||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Social Media Links|
Unknown Facts Of Tiger Shroff
- Does Tiger Shroff Smoke? No
- Does Tiger Shroff Drink Alcohol? No
- He is the son of veteran Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff.
- Tiger Shroff’s mother is from Bengali and Belgian and his father Jackie Shroff is Gujarati and Turkish.
- He is practicing Martial Arts from the age of 4.
- He was more interested in sports than acting at the beginning of his career.
- His real name is Jai Hemanth Shroff.
- Jackie Named him Tiger in his childhood as he bite like a Tiger when he was a kid.
- Tiger personally helped Aamir Khan to build his body at the time of Dhoom 3 Release.
- In 2009, Tiger Shroff got the chance in the remake of TV Serial Fauji, he dint took the offer as he was keen to pursue his career in doing Bollywood films.
- Tiger is the Fifth level Black belt holder in Taekwondo.
- In 2014, his debut movie Heropanti was a commercial success even after the negative reviews in the beginning.
- He performed all the stunts by himself that were shot in his debut movie – Heropanti.
- His dancing and stunts were very much liked by the audience which he performed in his debut movie.
- He does not want to share his personal life in public, he is a very shy person.
- He revealed in an interview that he is a big fan of Bruce Lee and Michael Jackson.
- His Movie Bhaagi, in the year 2016 collected over 1 Billion World Wide. Shradha Kapoor Was the Leading Actress in the movie.
- Tiger and Shradha Kapoor are childhood best friends and classmates too.
- In a recent interview with Bollywood Hungama, he revealed that he wanted to play his dream character i.e; Spider-Man.
- In the year 2017, he tributed Michael Jackson by tieing a red bow throughout the film. He played the role of Munna Roy in the film.
- In 2018, He has again given a blockbuster movie Bhaagi 2. Some of the stunts were actually performed by Tiger himself. Disha Patani was the leading actress in this movie.
- In the same year, he was also seen in the Sequel movie – Student of the Year 2
- Tiger is a huge fan of WWE and a fitness freak.
- He is the brand ambassador and co-owner of Bengaluru Tigers.
- He is a devotee of Lord Shiva, He also does fasting on Monday. He credits Lord Siva for whatever stardom he has attained, he says it is the only blessings of Lord Shiva that he is where he is today!