Sudha Chandran Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Bio, Family: Sudha Chandran is a Classical Dancer and Indian Television Actress. Her Date of Birth is 21st September 1961. She is born and bought up in Kannur, Kerala, India. Currently, she stays in Mumbai, Maharastra, India. She made her First Screen Debut in the Movie Mayuri in the Year 1984. She made her First Television Screen Debut in the Serial Dharam Yuddh in the Year 1988.
Sudha Chandran Family Information
Sudha Chandran Father Name is Late K D Chandran. He is Library Director of USIS and Actor. Sudha Chandran did her Graduation in M.A in Economics. She studied at Mithibai College from Mumbai. Mother Name is not Known. Sudha Chandran Religion is Hindu. Her Hobbies are dancing. Sun Sign is Virgo and Nationality Indian. Sudha Chandran Husband NameManushi Chhillar Wiki, Sayyeshaa Saigal Wiki, Dhansika Wiki & Meera Jasmine Wiki Biography.
Sudha Chandran Age is 53 Years Old. Her Weight is 70 kgs
Lesser Known Facts of Sudha Chandran
1. She chooses to pursue her career in Arts even after scoring Good Percentage in her 10th Standard.
2. She met with an accident while coming back to her home from Madras to her hometown with her parents. In this accident, she lost her Leg.
3. She won National Award for her First Movie Mayuri
4. She Founded Sudha Chandran Academy of Dance. Every year lot of students are learning from her Academy of Dance.
5. In spite of her Disability, she gave her first performance on 28th January 1984.
Sudha Chandran Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Bio, Family
|Sudha Chandran Wiki & Biography|
|Real Name||Sudha Chandran|
|Date of Birth||21st September 1961|
|Birthplace||Kannur, Kerala, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||TV Debut: Dharam Yuddh|
|Body Measurements, Height, & Weight|
|Height in CM||170 CM|
|Height in Meters||1.70 M|
|Height in Inches||5′ 7″|
|Weight in Kilograms||70 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||154 lbs|
|Waist Size||34 Inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Hip Size||34 Inches|
|Friends, Family, and Relatives|
|Father||K D Chandran|