Shafali Verma is a Women Cricketer who plays for the Indian team in International cricket. She recently came to fame after beating Sachin Tendulkar’s 30 years old record. With that achievement, she became the youngest Indian cricketer to score an International fifty in the 1st T20. Let us check about Shafali Verma Wiki, Bio, Age, Family background & Personal Details.
Shafali Verma Biography
Shafali Verma was born on January 28th, 2004 in Rohtak, Haryana, and Punjab, India. She did her schooling in the home town. She is the youngest player in the Indian cricket team as her age is 15 years only. She broke Sachin Tendulkar’s record to score a half-century at an age of 15 years. Her father used to train her every day and now she is fulfilling her as well as her father’s dream.
Shafali Verma Career
Shafali Verma played her 1st international match on 24th September 2019 against the South Africa team. She is the youngest batsman that breaks Sachin Tendulkar’s records. Shafali Scored 73 runs in 49 balls against West Indian Team in the T20 international match. She plays as a batsman in India’s International team.
At the age of 13, she represented Haryana’s U-19 team in 2016. Due to her hard work and spectacular batting, she was taken into Indian international women’s T20 team. She played almost 9 matches as of now and played well in almost all the matches till now.
Shafali Verma Physical appearance
Height: 5Feet 4 Inch (Approx)
Weight: 55 Kg (Approx)
- Alex Youmazzo Wiki, Bio, Age, Illness, Boyfriend & Net Worth
- Indigo Jael Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Family & Net Worth
- JustBoggi Wiki, Bio, Age, Girlfriends, Family & Net Worth
- Divya Khosla Kumar Wiki, Bio, Age, Husband, Controversy & Net Worth
- Calvin Goldby Wiki, Bio, Age, Girlfriend & Net Worth
- Symonne Harrison Wiki, Bio, Age, Boyfriend & Net Worth
- Bella Birlem Wiki, Bio, Age, Boyfriend, Family & Net Worth
- Shankar Bhagwan Ke Bhajan Video Songs 2020
- Sanjana Sanghi Wiki, Bio, Age, Family & Net Worth 2020
- Venkata Chaitanya Jonnalagadda Wiki, Bio, Wife & Net Worth