Table Of Contents
Sarah Jessica Parker Biography
Sarah Jessica Parker, is an American actress, model, singer, and producer, with a net worth of $200 million. Together, she and her long-term partner, actor Matthew Broderick, have a net worth of that amount.
Sarah was born on March 25, 1965. She has won numerous awards, including six Golden Globes and Primetime Emmys.
She was listed in Time magazine’s list of the top 100 most influential people in the world in 2022.
- Real Name – Sarah Jessica Parker
- Date of Birth – 25 March 1965
- Current Age – 57 Years old
- Profession – Actress, Model, Singer, Producer
Sarah’s Education Qualification
Dwight Morrow High School is located in Englewood, New Jersey, where Sarah Jessica Parker attended.
Parker later attended the School of American Ballet in New York City, the New York Professional Children’s School, the Cincinnati School for the Creative and Performing Arts, and Hollywood High School in Los Angeles, California.
- School – Dwight Morrow High School, New Jersey
- College – Cincinnati School For the Creative & Performing Arts
- Father – Stephen Parker
- Mother – Barbara Parker
- Siblings – Timothy Britten Parker, Pippin Parker
- Height – In Centimeters – 160 cm, In Meters – 1.60 m, In Feet Inches – 5 Ft. 3 Inches
- Weight – In Kilograms – 56 kg, In Pounds – 123.5 lbs
- Eye Colour – Blue
- Hair Colour – Blonde
Sarah began dating actor Matthew Broderick in 1992. One of her brothers at the theater company N*ked Angels introduced her to him.
The pair wed in a civil ceremony in Manhattan on May 19, 1997. James Wilkie Broderick, a son born in October 2002, and Marion Loretta Elwell and Tabitha Hodge, identical twin daughters, round out the family’s three children (born – in June 2009). They were surrogate-born daughters.
- Spouse – Matthew Broderick
- Children – James Wilkie Broderick (Son), Marion Loretta Elwell & Tabitha Hodge (Twin Daughter)
Other Important Facts
- Zodiac Sign – Arise
- Birth Place – Nelsonville, Ohio, United States
- Residence – United States
- Sexual Orientation – Straight
- Religion – Judaism
- Nationality – American
- Sarah made her cinematic debut in 1974 as “The Little Match Girl” in the movie The Little Match Girl.
- She named her First Movie “Sarah Parker”
First TV Program
- Parker played Annie in 3 episodes of the science education television series 3-2-1 Contact on PBS in 1980.
Interesting Facts You Should Know About Sarah
- She prefers a BlackBerry to the widely used iPhone.
- Parker would have a tattoo on the bottom of her foot if she had one.
- Her children are the greatest gift she has ever been given.
- Author David Remnick and Sarah would both want to drink coffee.
She made more than $1 million per episode for the 10 episodes of the Sex and the City revival at HBO Max. She has also worked on the show as an executive producer.
She acknowledged in January 2021 that, since her 1997 Broadway performance in Once Upon a Mattress, she had not gone out on her own to buy a cup of coffee. That is more than 20 years. She has only prepared coffee at home during this time.
Sarah uses her left hand.
She has performed in plays including Annie, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, The Heidi Chronicles, The Innocents, and Once Upon a Mattress among others play.
It was discovered that Sarah had tested positive for COVID-19 in April 2022.