Videocon was founded by Venugopal Dhoot. Videocon D2H is the valuable TV Brand of India. Videocon D2H provides direct satellite service to the customers. Due to the new changes in D2H rules given by TRAI. Customers now have the option to choose the channels which they want to watch and pay only for those channels. The new plans have been revised based on the new rules as per the regulations passed by the government. This benefits the customers to control their monthly entertainment expenses.
Table Of Contents
- How to Select Channels On Videocon D2H?
- How to contact Videocon Customer Care Number?
- How to raise a complaint with Videocon DTH against TRAI?
- How to check your Account Balance in Videocon D2H?
- How to know your Videocon D2h Customer id through Mobile Number?
- Want to change your registered mobile number here how you can change it
- How to find the nearest Videocon D2h Dealer near your home?
- How to refresh your Videocon D2H Account?
How to Select Channels On Videocon D2H?
By following the below steps you can select the channels in Videocon D2H.
- Login to your Videocon online Account By Visiting https://www.d2h.com/login.php
- You can now browse the different packages available as per your needs and requirements by the broadcasters, you can choose the Combos provided by Videocon D2H Package.
- If you want to add your own package to do so click on ‘My Account’ and Click on ‘Create Your Own Pack’. select channels, packs, combos, etc for your package.
- After selecting your own package click on your next window button and choose ‘Select your Zone‘ Option.
- You can also select the ‘Add-Ons’ if you wish to add on to your package.
- Select the ‘i’ Option to check all the channels list which you have selected.
- Final stage clicks on the ‘Proceed’ button to confirm your package. The total price along with GST will be shown on the screen.
Tips Before Selecting Videocon D2H Packages
- Remember to first select your desired language before selecting the package.
- You will find some channels which are not part of Videocon D2H channel, even then you have pay for these channels. Once they are available in the future. You will get an exemption for those channels.
- You need to select the add ons packs genre-wise.
- You can take the screenshots of the pack you have chosen and final price that you are paying to Videocon D2H.
How to contact Videocon Customer Care Number?
Customer care numbers 091156 91156, 0120-3989677, 1800-137-0111, or 1800-212-212 to get in touch with videocon customer care call center. You can also drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to raise a complaint with Videocon DTH against TRAI?
You can simply call on 1909 to raise a complaint against TRAI. The complaint will be registered either by customer care or through IVR.
How to check your Account Balance in Videocon D2H?
To check your balance in Videocon D2h Simply SMS BAL << Customer ID > > to 566777 or simply call on 9212012299 from your registered mobile number.
How to know your Videocon D2h Customer id through Mobile Number?
To know your Customer Id of your videocon D2h simply SMS ID from your registered mobile number to 9212012299. If you don’t have registered mobile number you can also check with alternate number by simply sending SMS CID <Smart Card Number> from non-registered number.
Want to change your registered mobile number here how you can change it
You should contact Videocon d2h agent or customer care and provide your identity that you are the owner of the connection. After verification, they will change your mobile and update your details.
How to find the nearest Videocon D2h Dealer near your home?
You have to visit https://www.d2h.com/dealer-locator.php you can find your nearby location and book your connection accordingly.
How to refresh your Videocon D2H Account?
If you want to refresh your Videocon D2H Account, simply you need to send REF 566777 from your official registered mobile number.
Hello, friends, these are all the possible droughts and questions and answers, we have tried to put at one place when you are going for a new connection and also for existing customers of Videocon.