Alan Michael Sugar, Baron Sugar is a British business magnate, media personality, author, politician, and political adviser who gained prominence after founding Amstrad, his main business enterprise, in 1968.
Alan Sugar’s remaining stake in the company was sold to BSkyB for £125 million. Alan Sugar was born on 24 March 1947, in Hackney, East London, England.
Table Of Contents
- Biography of Alan Sugar
- The Estimated Net Worth of Alan Sugar:
- Family Information of Alan Sugar:
- The Relationship Status of Alan Sugar:
- Alan’s Assets:
- Education Qualification of Alan Michael Sugar:
- Other Interesting Information About Alan Sugar:
- The Physical Appearance of Alan Sugar:
- Interesting Facts About Alan Sugar:
- Major Works:
- Frequently Asked Question
Biography of Alan Sugar
- Name – Alan Michael Sugar
- Known As – Baron Sugar
- Date Of Birth – 2 March 1947
- Age – 75 Years Old as of 2022
- Occupation – Entrepreneur, Celebrity, Author, Politician
The Estimated Net Worth of Alan Sugar:
Sugar, according to sources, has an estimated net worth of over $1.58 billion as of early 2022. His fortune was amassed through his commercial activities and his involvement in the entertainment sector, which he began in the early 1960s.
- Estimated Net Worth In Billion – $1.58 Billion
- Estimated Net Worth In Million – $1580 million
- Estimated Net Worth In Crore – 12039 crores
- Estimated Net Worth In Lakh – 1203900 lakhs
- Salary –
Family Information of Alan Sugar:
Alan was born on 24 March 1947 in Hackney, East London, into a Jewish family. His father, Nathan Sugar, was a tailor in the garment industry of the east end.
Alan’s paternal grandfather was born in Poland, and Alan’s maternal grandparents were born in Russia. Sarah Sugar, Sugar’s paternal grandmother, was born in London to Polish parents.
- Father’s Name – Nathan Sugar
- Paternal Grandmother’s Name – SarahSugar
The Relationship Status of Alan Sugar:
Alan Michael Sugar and Ann Simons Got Married on April 28, 1968, at Great Portland Street, London. The couple is blessed with 3 children, 2 sons, and 1 daughter together. The family lives In Chigwell, Essex.
- Marital Status – Married
- Spouse Name – Ann Simons
- Children – 3
- Son’s Name – Simon Sugar, Daniel Sugar
- Daughter’s Name – Louise Jane Sugar
ALAN SUCCEED’S £12 million luxury superyacht features a Jacuzzi and six cabins.
- The 181-foot-long Lady A of the millionaire was spotted anchored near Tower Bridge in Central London.
- Alan Sugar has a four-seat Cirrus SR22 aircraft.
- lord Alan sugar also has a 13-seat Embraer Legacy 650 jet.
- Alan Sugar is a supporter and former owner of Tottenham Hotspur.
Alan Sugar lives in Florida and has several boats, including a renovated one called Little Tub and a superyacht.
Education Qualification of Alan Michael Sugar:
- School: Northwold Primary School
Brooke House Secondary School, Upper Clapton, Hackney.
- College: Update Soon
- Higher Qualification: Graduation
Other Interesting Information About Alan Sugar:
- Race – White
- Ethnicity – Russian and Polish
- Zodiac Sign – Arise
- Nationality – British
- Birthplace – Hackney, East London, England
- Sexual Orientation – Straight
- Religion – Jewish Heritage
The Physical Appearance of Alan Sugar:
- Height – In Centimeters:171.5 cm
In Meters:1.72 m
In Feet Inches:5 ft. 7.5 inches
- Weight – In Kilograms:74 kg
In Pounds: 163 lbs
- Hair Color – Salt and Pepper
- Eye Colour – Light Brown
Interesting Facts About Alan Sugar:
- Alan is a Big Lover Od Dogs.
- Alan’s family used to reside in a council flat when he was younger. He was given the nickname “Mop Head” because of his thick and curly hair, which he still goes by now.
- Alan was chairman and part-owner of Tottenham Hotspur from 1991 until 2001, but he sold his remaining stake for £25 Million.
- Alan makes an appearance in the BBC Tv-series The Apprentice, which premiered in 2005.
- Alan became a billionaire in 2015, according to The Sunday Times “Rich List.” Sugar’s fortune was valued at £1.15 billion in 2016, making him the 95th richest person in the United Kingdom.
- Alan has two honorary doctorates of science, one from city university in 1988 and the other from Brunel University in 2005.
- Alan Sugar was ranked number 5 in the UK-based firm Richtopia’slist of the 100 Most Influential British Entrepreneurs on October 29, 2015.
- In 2017, he was named the most powerful person in Essex and ranked first in the Essex Power 100 list.
Alan Sugar built Amstrad, the electronics company that paved the way for him to become the billionaire he is today. During the 1980s, the corporation, which was started in 1968, experienced tremendous growth. In 2007, Sugar sold the company to its biggest client, BSkyB.
In recognition of his commercial services, Alan was awarded the rank of Knight Bachelor in 2000.
Frequently Asked Question
Ans: Alan’s estimated Net Worth is $1.58 Billion.
Ans: Alan Sugar is a British Business Magnate, Media Personality, Author, Politician, and Political Adviser.
Ans: Alan Sugar is 5 Ft. 7.5 Inches Tall.
Ans: Alan Sugar’s daughter’s name is Louise Jane Sugar.