Sir, A.P.J Abdul Kalam’s Real Name is Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam.
He was born on (15-October-1931) in Rameswaram, Ramnad District, Madras Presidency, British India(Now in Ramanathapuram District, Tamil Nadu, India. His Profession is Professor, Author, and Aero Space Scientist.
Table Of Contents
|Real Name||Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam|
|Nickname||Missile Man, People President|
|Profession||Professor, Author, and Aero Space Scientist|
|Age (At time of death)||83 Years|
|Date of Birth||15-October-1931|
|Birthplace||Rameswaram, Ramnad District, Madras Presidency, British India(Now in Ramanathapuram District, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Body Measurements, Height, & Weight|
|Height in CM||163 CM|
|Height in Meters||1.63 M|
|Height in Inches||5′ 4″|
|Weight in Kilograms||60 KG|
|Weight in Pounds||132 LBS|
|Friends, Family, and Relatives|
|Brother||Kasim Mohammed, Mustafa Kamal, and Mohammed Muthu Meera Lebbai Maraikayar|
“APJ Abdul Kalam interacts with Children”
Know More About Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam:
- Abdul Kalam Age is 83 Years At the time of Death, His height is 5’4″(163 CM) and Weight is 60 KGS(132 LBS).His Eye Color is Black and Hair Color is Grey. Zodiac sign is Libra.
- Abdul Kalam worked as a Scientist and Science Administrator at DRDO(Defence Research and Development Organization), He is a workaholic and put his works For Four decades for contributing his potential’s to the Indian Civilian Space program and military missile development.
- Abdul Kalam is also known as Missile Man of India, This name was given to him for his work on the development of Ballistic Missile and Launch Vehicle Technology.
- Abdul Kalam became the eleventh President of India with the assistance of the ruling party(Bharatiya Janata Party) and the opposition party Indian National Congress.
- He won Many Prestigious Awards From the Government Of India like Padma Bhushan
- He also Received Awards from the UK like the King Chares II Medal By Royal Society(2007), Doctor Of Science Edinburgh University(2014), Uk.
- He also received an award from the Country USA, Hoover Medal by ASME Foundation(2009). He was also awarded by the National Space Society with Von Braun Award.
- Abdul Kalam Father’s name is Jainulabdeen Marakayar and Mother Name is Ashiamma Jainulabdeen. His Brother’s names are Kasim Mohammed, Mustafa Kamal, and Mohammed Muthu Meera Lebbai Maraikayar.
- He completed his Schooling at Schwartz Higher Secondary School, Ramanathapuram, Tamil Nadu, India. He studied his next level of studies in St. Joseph’s College Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India.
- He graduated from Madras Institute Of Technology, Chrompet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. His Educational Qualifications are Bachelor of Science in Physics and Degree in Aero Space Engineering.
- Abdul Kalam Was Unmarried, He has written some famous books like India 2020(1998), Wings Of Fire(1999), Ignited Minds (2002), Indomitable Spirit(2006), and Turning Points(2012). His Favourite Subjects are Physics and Maths.
Inspiring Quotes/Thoughts by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam:
“All Birds find shelter during the rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above clouds.”
“Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
” All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.”
“You have to dream before your dreams can come true.”
“Failure will never overtake me if my definition to succeed is strong enough.”
“I’m not a handsome guy, but I can give my hand to someone who needs help. Beauty is in the heart, not in the face.”
“The best brains of the nations may be found on the last benches of the classrooms.”
“Excellence happens not by accident. It is a process.”
“ The purpose of education is to make good human beings with skill and expertise… Enlightened human beings can be created by teachers.”
“Creativity is seeing the same thing but thinking differently.”
“Small aim is a crime; have great aim.”
“Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model.”