Hello Friends, today we are not posting any Biography article instead I will tell you my own story about how celebritywikis.com founded with the help of one of the courses of leading digital marketers in India i.e Digital Deepak. 5 mins read of this complete article could be a game-changer for you. As it changed mine when I decided to enter in Blogging Field and be my own boss.
By profession, I am a Software Engineer and I was very passionate about Blogging but had no knowledge of how to and from where should I start my Blogging Career. Somehow I started celebritywikis.com (thanks for youtube tutorials for setting up my blog) but it was not growing that much what I expected it to be.
One day I was surfing the net and I saw a Tedx talk show of Deepak Kanakaraju. If anybody in case wants to see that Talk you can see it here now.
I was very excited as well as very curious when I saw Deepak’s sir talk and I surfed more about Digital Deepak online Courses and I enrolled in one of his online courses “100 Days Blogging Course“. That course was truly a turning point for me and my blog and we were getting moderately good results by implementing the ideas that were taught by Deepak Sir in that course.
Also, Check Digital Marketing Job By Deepak Kanakaraju
Every Thing was going good and our blog was also performing well. But somewhere I was thinking that was, not enough. I wanted this site to do much better in its category. I want this site to be the best site in the Biographies Niche.
To achieve this my blogging experience or knowledge will not be sufficient for sure. As they say when you think about the same thing over and over again and you attract those things to you. Now I strongly believe in the Law Of Attraction.
Also, Check Edge Of Sanity By Deepak Kanakaraju
One day I was clearing all my spam emails. While clearing them all one mail got my attention and I could not ignore it had this Subject “Do you qualify for the Internship?” from Digital Deepak Team. I checked that mail and Immediately I enrolled for the program without a second thought and eagerly waited for 5th Feb 2020 for the webinar.
First time in my life, I was attending a Webinar and it was Deepak Sir’s Webinar which was great and I learned new things in the webinar. Actually, it was an eye-opener webinar. I got a clear picture of what to do and how much potential we have in the Digital Marketing Field.
Also, Read Digital Deepak Biography
I enrolled for one of the finest Digital Marketing Internship Course Batch 2 that is available at a very reasonable cost and us interns had also a good chance to earn that amount back in the form of assignments. That is why Digital Deepak’s Course has a special place in every student’s heart who enrolled and I strongly believe they will succeed without any dought.
Digital Deepak Internship Webinar Day Arrived on 25th Feb 2020
I will walk you through the experience that I had in the first webinar that I attended. Let us divide the webinar into parts to understand more clearly.
- Practicing, Implementing and Learning.
- Find your Niche or Find your Goal (set it for three Years – 2023).
- Know About Economics (Just Basics what is what).
- Importance of Writing your own blog or improving your communication skills.
- Digital Marketing in the Future
- Personnel Branding
- How the Funnel Works
Now I will not go in detail about how all the points work. As the points say itself what all it is about.
I will discuss the new things which you might not know which I have learned from the first webinar of Deepak’s Sir.
- To succeed in blogging you must be crystal clear on which niche you want to start and you need to have all the keywords on which you will be working on in advance.
- Try to select a narrow niche to get success sooner and you will get results soon.
- Once you start working on your selected niche, try to be consistent and try to update content regularly so that your blog gets updated in google engine regularly.
- Initially, you will not get results but you should not give up and continue your hard work results will start coming in, don’t quit.
- Personnel Branding is also important so get good amount of traffic to your site.
- Try to make friends in the blogging field so that you can do guest posting and try to increase the DA and PA of your blog which will help you in the long run.
- Try to create good authority and trust in your readers so that you can create your own community and sell your products or online stuff in the future
- As Deepak’s sir said if you try to sell your online course or any program to 1000 customers for 10000 Rupees you will reach your goal in three years.
Also, Read Digital Deepak Biography
These were the main points that were discussed by Deepak Kanakaraju. I will share the second assignment review soon on this blog.
So keep visiting for latest updates on Digital Deepak Internship Batch 2, Are you eager to join in this exclusive internship program. If yes then keep an eye on this blog. We will update the new batch Digital Deepak Internship Batch 3 when it will start in which month.
Thanks for reading this article and give your valuable feedback at email@example.com